Schedule your treatment the day before your big event! (This is a ZERO downtime peel.)
- After just 2 weeks, 93% of study participants saw dramatic improvements in their skin.
- In four weeks:
- 96% of study participants saw smoother skin
- 90% of study participants saw more vibrancy and clarity in their skin
- 90% of study participants had more refined skin texture
Cellular Resurfacing Peel contains only the highest quality active ingredients, including natural earth clays, Sacchcromyces Lysate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Botanical extracts of Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange and Lemon, Aloe Vera and Willow Bark Extract.
The application process consists of a two-layer process:
- Prep – exfoliates superficial cells and removes lipids that can block peel penetration,
- Peel – accelerates cellular renewal and turnover, increases natural ceramide production, stimulates wound healing, stimulates collagen formulation, increases oxygen utilization to the skin and calms and soothes inflamed skin.
The average cell turnover at the epidermal level is 28 days. As people age or experience damage, that slows down. It’s actually an average of 40 days at age 40, assuming no significant UV damage.
Since peels target the uppermost levels, a series of 4 ensures that not only is damage eliminated from bottom to top via exfoliation, but the action of the peel itself stimulates new cells and helps correct damage by providing beneficial ingredients.